Guitars & Strings Inventory
Dan Baker session musician and arrangements use multiple instruments and we thought you would like to know what guitars & other string instruments Dan uses. So here is the best…
Guitars available are:
- Fender Telecaster,
- Fender Stratocaster,
- Yamaha MSG,
- Hofner President (with Zoller Shadow Pickup),
- Epiphone Flying V, Cort headless guitar with Bareknuckle pickups.
- ZB custom pedal steel guitar.
- Ozark 5-string banjo.
- Amplifiers are Fender Blues Deluxe, Roland JC-120, Roland Cube 30x, Hohner Vendetta 30LV and a POD. Dan has two mandolins, a banjo-ukulele and a sitar.
Bass Guitars available are:
- Fender Precision,
- Fender Jazz,
- Epiphone Firebird,
- Peavey Fretless.
- Amplifiers are EBS Classic line with 4 by 10 cabinet, and a Trace Elliot SMX 1215 combo.
- Dan’s hybrid guitarbass is a 1972 Fender Musicmaster.
Testament that each instrument is vital to each sound of every song Dan produces, plays and performs.